Right here, In This Downloading Thread, You can Download Newest BatteryBot Pro v11.0.1-beta1 [Paid] [Latest]. All premium apps are free of cost available at our site MobileHacksFree4u. Problem free Download all of the Premium Apps APKs from our web site. Simply Download BatteryBot Pro v11.0.1-beta1 [Paid] [Latest] from here and install apk on your Android Smartphone.
The unique Battery Indicator for Android has been reborn with a brand new identify, a brand new look, and new options! Battery Indicator Pro is now BatteryBot Pro.
BatteryBot Battery Indicator is the unique battery indicator app for Android™, launched in 2009 as merely “Battery Indicator.” Each the free and the Pro variations have maintained a 4.5+ star ranking in Google Play from the start. It presents two modes: the unique standing bar indicator and now additionally a desktop widget. You can use both or each, as you please.
BatteryBot displays and exhibits your battery cost degree (p.c) as an icon in your standing bar, with how a lot time you’ve gotten left, temperature, well being, voltage, and time since plugged / unplugged within the notification space. It now additionally has a 1×1 app widget. The Pro model additionally has user-configurable alarms, logs, mA present data, and a big (4×1) widget.
Give it a attempt — it’s a wonderful and full resolution to your battery wants.
• No adverts (why would you need a battery app with adverts?)
• Precise battery degree within the activity bar
• Or conceal the duty bar icon, holding notification in tray — or flip notification off fully and simply use widgets
• A number of icon set choices
• Computerized time-remaining estimates primarily based on latest utilization
• Small (1×1) circle desktop widget
• Very light-weight (please e mail me if you happen to assume in any other case, and I’ll assist you determine what’s fallacious — I promise this app is not going to drain your battery!)
• Properly-tested and supported on all main variations of Android (4.1 by means of 8.0; Jelly Bean by means of Oreo) and kind components (small telephones, medium telephones, massive telephones, 7-inch tablets, 10-inch tablets).
• Open supply
For many who need greater than is obtainable within the free model, or for individuals who identical to to assist small, unbiased builders like me, the Pro model stays light-weight whereas packing in lots of helpful options:
• Alarms (absolutely charged, cost above X, cost beneath X, temperature above X, or well being failure)
• (On gadgets that permit it) Icon colours (together with absolutely configurable inexperienced, amber, pink, and black icons)
• (On most gadgets) Electrical present (mA / milliamp /milliampere) studying to/from battery on supported gadgets
• Massive (4×1) desktop widget
• Battery logging. You can log the battery state (cost, standing, voltage, temperature) and browse the logs on the telephone or export to CSV.
• Management the notification precedence on Android 4.1+ (For instance, you can set to “minimum” to cover the icon however hold the notification within the tray.)
• Plenty of configurability of conduct and look.
• The charging indicator (the bolt beneath the quantity that signifies when the machine is being charged) for the units which have it’s non-compulsory within the Pro model.
A one-time buy now will get you free updates for all times on all of your Android gadgets.
All requested app permissions are defined on the challenge web site. On gadgets working Android 6.0 or newer, permissions are requested as wanted and never used in any other case.
Right here’s the BatteryBot enterprise mannequin / philosophy:
1) Adverts are annoying. For some apps, adverts would possibly make sense, however a system utility mustn’t have adverts.
2) The free model ought to be easy however helpful; it shouldn’t really feel crippled.
3) Some individuals select to buy the Pro model as a result of they need further options, some as a result of they need extra customization, and plenty of as a result of they only need to say “thanks” for the free model and assist small, unbiased builders like myself.
Introduced notification icon colours again, since some gadgets nonetheless assist them on present variations of Android (Samsung appears to, a minimum of). Please let me know if something goes fallacious… It is a lot of code to merge again in, and I can’t check it on my gadgets, since my gadgets are all inventory Android. Thanks for beta testing!